sábado, 10 de julio de 2010

[?]

What are you looking at?
I'm looking at those words floating through the air....that dirty air.....I can't see those words very well....
I need to see the sea; I need to see an island, the trees....
Maybe I need to talk to those people who taught me how to live this life, how to understand these letters I'm writing, these words I'm thinking, these sentences I'm creating....

When was the last time I created a world? Funny question considering I see a million different worlds every time I open my eyes....."complete your thoughts, write them!", I don't feel able...
When was the last time I heard screams?

Please!
Give me a sheet of a paper, give me a pencil, maybe a word.....and I'll create a new world for you.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario